Book discussion groups are not just for grownups!
Kids in grades 3-5 can participate in our new book discussion group, the Page Turners! Join us to talk about popular books and participate in cool activities.
Register for the Page Turners book group by contacting Information Services at any library branch. Visit us in person, call 770-781-9840, or use “Ask A Librarian”.
The Page Turners will meet at 3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
The Capture, Book 1, (Guardians of Ga’Hoole Series)
by Kathryn Lasky
- Tuesday, January 11 at Cumming Library
- Thursday, January 20 at Sharon Forks Library
- Friday, January 21 at Hampton Park Library
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
by Roald Dahl
- Tuesday, February 8 at Cumming Library
- Thursday, February 17 at Sharon Forks Library
- Friday, February 18 at Hampton Park Library
Beezus and Ramona
by Beverly Cleary
- Thursday, March 17 at Sharon Forks Library
- Friday, March 18 at Hampton Park Library
- Tuesday, March 22 at Cumming Library
About The Page Turners
The Page Turners book discussion programs for children in grades 3 – 5 are hosted by the Forsyth County Public Library through a sponsorship from FCPL Friends & Advocates. You can support more programming like this by making a tax-deductible donation or shopping at our Book Sales.