Please be aware that donations can NOT be accepted INSIDE the Library.
1 – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pickup OUTSIDE a library branch. We request that you have at least a box of books (about 20 books).
2 – Donate your books at a upcoming BOOK DRIVE from 10am until 2pm.
Sat. Nov 7, 2020 Hampton Park and Sharon Forks libraries
Sat. Nov 14, 2020 Post Road Library
Sat. Nov 21, 2020 Cumming Library
- Adult fiction and non-fiction books
- Children’s fiction and non-fiction books
- Current magazines (last 6 months only)
- DVD (movies, TV shows)
- Music CD
- Books on CD
- Vinyl music albums
- Books written in a foreign language
We do NOT accept:
- Books that are damp, stained, have an odor or damaged
- VHS tapes
- Magazines older than 6 months of the issue date
- Cassette tapes
We reserve the right to refuse donations that are not in suitable condition for resale. A donation tax receipt is available upon request. If you have questions about donating, please contact us.
FCPL Friends & Advocates is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your support is greatly appreciated!