DONATIONS ARE NOW ACCEPTED INSIDE THE LIBRARY
HOW TO DONATE
You may now bring your donations into the library and leave them with the volunteer at the bookstore. In return, we will offer you a donation letter for your records. Thank you again for your generous support.
If you do not feel comfortable coming inside the library you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pickup OUTSIDE a library branch. We request that you have at least a box of books (about 20 books).
- Adult fiction and non-fiction books
- Children’s fiction and non-fiction books
- Current magazines (last 6 months only)
- DVD (movies, TV shows)
- Music CD
- Books on CD
- Vinyl music albums
- Books written in a foreign language
We do NOT accept:
- Books that are damp, stained, have an odor or damaged
- VHS tapes
- Magazines older than 6 months of the issue date
- Cassette tapes
We reserve the right to refuse donations that are not in suitable condition for resale. A donation tax receipt is available upon request. If you have questions about donating, please contact us.
FCPL Friends & Advocates is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your support is greatly appreciated!